Thursday, May 01, 2008

Clone Ensemble: One Voice Becomes Many

This is one plugin you have to listen to. It is the closet thing I have ever heard that will allow you to create a virtual choir of voices from just one!


Here's the link:

Clone Ensemble


You can download a working limited version and you can listen to quite a few samples of this plugin. If nothing else, you must listen to The Lark in the Clear Air. <--- Direct Link to mp3 file. It is one of best examples of this plugin at work, but THE LARK IN CLEAR AIR is simply one of the most beautiful songs you will ever hear. Of course I love every type of Celtic music so I just may be a wee bit biased.

It is only 25.00 to register this plugin, i.e. buy it. I did and I will wager that most people will. Once I get a chance to use this, I'll post a link here on the blog.


all the best,
guy

1 comment:

Bill Craig said...

Don't know if my previous comment got to your blog, but it's great to know my new friend is so talented!

Having a lot of fun getting to know you better, Guy!

Have a great week!

Bill